Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Noosa/Australia Zoo

     From Rainbow Beach, Jurgen, Maurice, a German guy on our Fraser tour, and I met up with Pierre on the bus to head for Noosa.  Matt came down to say goodbye to all of us.  He is taking the route north, while all of us are heading south towards Sydney.  I'll definitely miss him!

     We all really liked Noosa.  When we first arrived, we met Louren from Holland who is just a few months short of becoming a doctor.  Robyn whom I met at the Whitsundays met up with us in Noosa as well.  We spent our time in Noosa relaxing, catching a beautiful sunrise, going on a coastal walk and going out at night.  While on the coastal walk, we met up with Sylvan again briefly.  It was really great to see him again just a few days after Fraser!  

 Introducing the lads to Mexican food.

 Lovin' on the burrito!










 Definitely Down Under!

     I definitely have made some really sweet friends.  We went to listen to a live artist playing at the bar at our hostel.  The artist asked who was willing to come up and sing something and they all pushed me up to the stage.  I sang my favorite "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.  It was definitely a fun experience singing to a bunch of strangers.  No more stage fright for me!



     On October 17, 2013, we went to the Australian Zoo which is home to the Crocodile Hunter.  It is a nice zoo, but quite small and not worth the money.  An adult ticket is 59 AUD, absolutely ridiculous!  I did get to pet a koala and feed kangaroos though!  Nice day at the zoo with the gang.















 Love koalas so much!





"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything". -Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment