Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello from Monaco!

     On June 28, 2013, my goal was to go to the Principality of Monaco.  Due to some miscommunication I had with my friend Laurent, I went past Monaco to Ventimiglia, Italy.  When I first arrived, I was incredibly confused, but then realized I was in Italy!  Not really a horrible problem seeing as it was only 20 minutes away from Monaco.  I decided to walk around the city for a little while before I headed back that way.  Ventimiglia had some nice buildings, but was nothing too special.  They had a street market going on and there were a lot of people roaming around.











     I arrived in Monaco after Ventimiglia.  It is a very clean place.  The houses and apartment buildings are very nice.  I went to the world famous Monte Carlo which is gorgeous inside and just wandered around. There is not too much to see in Monaco, so just a few hours is efficient.  Many wealthy people take a stake in Monaco because it is a tax haven.  People do not have to pay income taxes.



























     I am having such an amazing time, I can't say it enough!  23 is the best year of my life and now I am in one of my dream countries, Spain!  Viva la Vida!

"Sometimes I envy people who can be only half crazy, with one foot in the passion and one foot in the real world. But that's not me. I dive into the total crazy experience. That's the only way to travel". -Kiran Ahluwalia

No comments:

Post a Comment