Sunday, September 21, 2014

Iguazu Falls, A True Wonder of the World

     The day after the World Cup, July 14th, we headed to Iguazu Falls located on the border of Brazil and Argentina.  Delali along with other people we met recommended that I see both sides of the falls and so we signed up for a 2 day tour.  It was definitely worth it to see both sides!  The views are completely different from one another.  The Argentinian side is where you can get deep within it, traveling through the waterfalls, while the Brazilian side is the panoramic view.

July 15th-Argentinian Side

 Three Frontiers, location where all three countries meet at the river.






Coati








Boat ride directly underneath the falls.



July 16th- Brazilian Side











Parque das Aves (Bird Park)






Itaipu Damn
 Hydroelectric dam on the Parana River located in Brazil and Paraguay.







     Iguazu Falls is truly a wonder of the world!  Seeing it leaves you speechless.  The magic of nature this spectacular is beyond words.  Go, go, go!

"The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it's so great, because for a little bit I'm out of my brain, and it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not trying to figure it out, you know what I mean? And I wonder if I can somehow find a way to maintain that mind stillness". -Chris Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment