Thursday, January 10, 2013

Packing and Cleaning... (The worst things to do)

     Time Flies!!!  I am flying out of San Francisco International Airport on Sunday.  Three more nights in good old Sacramento, California...  I can't believe it!  I am so excited to get out of here!  It is so tedious to have to pack and clean, but that is what one must do as they move out and as they leave to travel.  I am exhausted!  Here is a little video of a dilemma I am having...


My faithful sidekick Delali helping me clean my house.

The saddest part of moving was taking down my David Beckham Fathead.

Alright, just a quick little Blog post...  The next one will most likely be when I am out of the states!

"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning".  -Gloria Steinem

Can't believe I am about to live out my dream...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment