Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blue Mountains

     On September 29, 2013, my aunt and uncle took Katie and I up to the Blue Mountains.  We absolutely loved it!  Jamison Valley is beautiful.  We took a few different modes of transportation including a sky train, railway and cable car.  This railway claims to be the steepest in the word and I definitely don't doubt them!  It is at a 52 degree angle and I nearly had a heart attack on the ride.  













 Steepest railway in the world!














     After this, we met up with my uncle Darren's parents.  They have retired and are living in the Blue Mountains.  The view outside of their backyard is insane and I am very jealous!  We all wandered around the small town centers and shops enjoying a nice family filled day.  I could really see the spring season here as there were beautiful flowers blossoming everywhere.

 Apple Orchard















"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams". 
-Ashley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment