Wednesday, December 12, 2012

California State University, Sacramento Graduate!

     Today was my last final and I am now a California State University, Sacramento Graduate!  It is so thrilling to not have to go to school anymore, but I can't believe how fast time has flown!  This semester came and went and now I have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, and a Minor in History.  I also finished my course to become Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certified.  It was a little bit overwhelming handling 6 classes at once, but I did it! 


   
     After my final, I went through my closet.  I already have five garbage bags full of clothes to donate and still have several loads of laundry to do.  I bought way too many clothes over the years.  I also don't know how to get rid of clothing, so it has stock piled.  It is weird to get rid of everything, but it will be nice to get a brand new wardrobe whenever I settle down again.



     
Tomorrow marks my one month countdown to leaving the United States!  I can't believe it!  In one month I will be starting the craziest adventure of my life.  So excited to start my travels at the place of my birth, Bangkok, Thailand!  Where it all began...  One thing I really feel like I missed out on in life was relationships with extended family.  My family moved to the United States and I have never really had cousins living close by to have that kind of family dynamic.  I am so excited to see all of my cousins, aunts and uncles in Thailand and to feel connected to them in that way.  

     I am very excited for my graduation party this Saturday!  It seems as though several family and friends will be coming and I can't wait to see them all!  Today after I knew I was done with college, I turned on Bob Marley, looked up to my father, and said "I did it, thank you."  To everyone above and here below, I thank you for all the love and support today and all the days of my life. ♥




Good luck with all the Christmas shopping everyone...  I am WAY behind, let me tell you!

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas".  -Calvin Coolidge 

No comments:

Post a Comment