Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     I am so excited for 2013!!!  I know it is going to be the best year of my life!  People always say this about the upcoming year, I know I always have, but this year I really mean it!  I am about to travel the world for fun, unemployed, for several months...  It really doesn't get better than this!  I can't believe I fly out in 11 days though...  Still quite a bit to do but I think I can get most of my packing done in the next couple of days.  That is the goal!  I want to have a solid week of just seeing friends and family and mentally preparing for this crazy journey.  MUST GET THINGS DONE!!!

     I had a wonderful New Years with a few of my closest friends.  I had people over at my house, hung around here for a bit and then went to good ole Sutter Street.  It was crowded, but I am so glad we went there instead of downtown.  There was a shooting in Old Sacramento, 2 deaths and 3 injuries.  It is so sad to hear that this kind of stuff goes on.  Anyways, had a wonderful time with all my friends having some drinks and dancing up a storm.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


  Got to look fancy going into the New Year = ]

Delali and I always laughing!

 Pretty in Blue ;-)

 Seth, Tabitha and I ringing in the New Year!

     Today Kevin and I decided to take a little walk in Folsom, next to the American River because the weather was so nice.  It was very cold, but really sunny.  Can't be cooped up indoors on a day like this.  I figured I'd explore how much I could possibly do with this blog and so I decided to record a little video.  It will be great to post some videos in some amazing places just like this!  


First blog video!

  At the American River in Folsom, California.

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right".  -Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment